COVID UPDATE - LOCKDOWN #3
YES! OPEN FOR DELIVERIES & PRE-PAID ONLINE OR PHONE ORDERS AND COLLECTIONS OVER VALENTINE'S WEEKEND THROUGH TO 18TH FEBRUARY. (closed Monday as normal)
CURRENT AS OF 12/02/2021
UPDATE: Melbourne Lockdown #3 Restrictions Update announced 12 February 2020
- YES! Right now we continue to offer Delivery and Click & Collect services right across Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula and Bayside Area
- Noted as point 'r' under the DHHS "Essential Services" we shall continue to offer Click & Collect, Phone & Collect and Delivery Services during this Lockdown #3
- You can place your order Online 24x7 or by Phone (03) 9521 0002
- Our beautiful store will temporarily close from late Friday evening 12 February and will re-open either on Thursday, 18 February or as advised by DHHS.
- REMEMBER: You can still place Delivery & Collection orders online or over the phone.
- Yes! We're still open and follow social distancing, hygiene habits & mandatory use of masks as directed by the government.
- We will continue to offer our “Contactless” Delivery service to minimise contact and our drivers will be wearing masks.
- To order Click & Collect via our website please ensure to note this in 'Special Requests' before adding an item to your cart.
- We use our own drivers for all deliveries.
- We’ll deliver the flowers to the requested address. We'll knock or ring the doorbell, and then leave the flowers in a safe, dry place as close to the door as possible.
- You will receive an email notification when the delivery has arrived (please ensure your email address is correct when placing orders).
- If you would like to have us Call or Text the receiver that we have arrived you must put a note in the "Special Requests" on the cart page including the receiver's mobile number.
- It is important to include the recipients' contactable phone number, especially if we cannot gain access to the property. (Apartments, gated properties)
- This option avoids face to face contact or maximises 'social distancing'.
- At all times we will ensure a safe distance and hygienic processes are followed as we only use trusted drivers or our own florists to deliver.
SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS & STAFF
We have implemented strict hygiene & disinfection procedures and processes as a result of COVID-19.
We take the safety of you and our staff very seriously and we practice and encourage strict hygiene and regular disinfection habits and all staff and drivers use masks.
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us via phone (03) 9521 0002 or email.